JUDICIAL CORRUPTION SOLUTION
WHY IS THIS LEGISLATION NEEDED:
This is a response to the systemic emergency judicial crisis in California existing since 1985 when individual counties and courts commenced paying State Superior Court judges sitting on State Superior Courts for their counties “supplemental or local judicial benefits” in addition to the State compensation (salary and benefits) paid to the judges by the State causing disparity in judges judicial salary and benefits, double taxation for citizens and residents in the “paying counties”, “unconstitutional (unlawful) ‘supplemental local judicial benefit payments’” to the judges resulting in 90% of California’s Superior Court judges receiving “bribes” under California and federal criminal laws;
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THE COURT VICTIM ABUSE SUPPORT, OR WHOSE ELIGIBLE?
- Court Victims from cases since 1985
- Civil, Criminal, Family, Juvenile, Probate, Appellate and Supreme Courts
- What states are eligible, this bill needs to be initially in one state, after which it can be passed in all states
WHAT DO COURT VICTIMS RECEIVE?
- Read the Legislation HERE
- victims get compensated starting at $1-10 million and cumulating, the judge who committed the misconduct is reported to the Commission on Judicial Performance who must complete its work within 6 months of the date of reporting and report monthly to the State Auditor who reports annually to the Legislature.
- The Judge who committed the misconduct is reported to the Commission on Judicial Performance who MUST complete its work within 6 months of the date of reporting and report monthly to the State Auditor who reports annually to the Legislature.
- The judges and justices are limited to a 24-year cumulative term for all offices held. Any
WHAT DO COURT VICTIMS NEED TO DO TO HAVE THIS AMENDED BILL PASS?
- Write to your state senator, assembly person and Governor Newsom demanding the legislation be enacted, you can use the form letter below, how to find out who you need to write to
- The reasons are the Successive Legislators have done nothing for 13 years since the Court held it was their job to solve the problem of the unlawful county and court payments to the State Superior Court judges, the State had the money with its near $100 billion budget surplus in 2022 and spent it on other programs, instead of passing the legislation which would commence directly compensating the victims of judicial corruption, install judicial term limits, remove judges who committed criminal acts, stop them from holding another elective office, and establishing a State Citizens Commission to Oversee the Judiciary.
- They help by doing the same thing to get all political action groups like Common Cause, ACLU, Unions, Chambers of Commerce, Disability Groups, LBGT+ groups, etc. to put pressure on the Legislature and Governor.
- These are actions that the “victims of judicial corruption and judicial abuse of power can take now”.
- If I may use an analogy, when the lights go out in a stadium, thousands of individual candles bring light to the stadium.
Remember, “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed individuals can change the world. In fact, it’s the only thing that ever has.” Margaret Mead. We are that group
Also, “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. In fact, it’s the only thing that ever has.” Margaret Mead.
DR. RICHARD I. FINE AMEND SBX 2 11
READ THE BILL HERE